Monday, October 20, 2014

Book Cover Models


http://www.amazon.com/Bruno-The-Brothers-Beck-Steel/dp/1493517589/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413842178&sr=8-1&keywords=bruno+kathy+may+davies

I am so fortunate to be surrounded by willing individuals who don’t mind pacifying me – this one being my son, Taylor. I needed broad shoulders and the outdoorsy look for BRUNO. I had the body available and I had the photo taken in Arizona near Sedona. I just didn’t have them together, but easily done as I sat down with my friend, Photoshop. After deleting the background around Taylor and adding more of the coat to look cozier, I placed him in front of the background – found I needed to flip the photo horizontally for the movement to work and magically – there it was! I added the font in InDesign and suddenly the Arizona story came alive and Bruno was visually brought to life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment