Friday, August 29, 2014

Fresh From the Kiln



One of the latest hobbies I've picked up is pottery. I discovered a clay studio last summer and have been creating ever since. These pieces are from the kiln just this week. They are all hand built from stoneware clay that is dishwasher safe, oven safe, and microwaveable. The platter has purple textured rims and is eighteen inches in diameter. Both pitchers stand eleven inches tall. I have decided to sell them(along with mugs, glasses, large bowls, and an assortment of other pottery items) at Slaton's "Fifth Friday" in October. (I'm skipping this month). And, of course, I will have all of my books for sale as well! In addition, my newest release will be available in paperback.......


Are You Ready for This!?!

I am soooooo excited to bring to you Country Mailman. Next week, this blog will contain the beginning of the series, Country Mailman, and will continue with a new episode every WEEK for the next fifty weeks. So, you can read the book, one series at a time on the blog over a year's time without paying one cent, or you can buy the book in October for your father's Christmas present! (ebook as well). Country Mailman is not a romance (like most of my others), it is an everyday account of a mailman's adventures and interaction with his customers. I can't wait for your reaction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment